Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Online Again!

Ahh, internet. How I love you.

So...in the spirit of being thankful for the internet being back up and running, here are some things I'm thankful for today.

1. The internet. Obviously.

2. Peace and Quiet! My husband took BOTH children with him after work on some errands. I have at least an hour to myself. Sure, I should be finishing up dinner...but this is so much more fun!

3. BEAUTIFUL fall weather. Now if only I could convince the kids to go out and play....

4. My mom hosting Drew's birthday party tom. Thanks mom! I think I would have a nervous breakdown if I had to throw another birthday bash after Alex's party fiasco.

5. Not moving and remodeling! Last year at this time we were busy trying to sell our house, remodel our new one and pack. I don't know how we got through those months. There were many nights we didn't get home until one or two in the morning. I certainly didn't enjoy the fall or Christmas season. I'm planning on really enjoying them this year!


6.Oxyclean. Red crayon in the dryer: AGAIN. Need I say more?




1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! I missed you.