Pictures of Drew's last night of being five. Sob!!
Happy Birthday Drew!
Where did the time go? I cannot believe I am the parent to a six year old! SIX. That used to seem like an eternity away, and yet here we are. I love you little man. You have changed so much in the last several years! You used to be very shy, but now love meeting new people and telling them all about your life. You love school and learning new things, especially learning about how things work. I love your sweet spirit and sensitive nature. You love deeply and care about other people and their feelings. You are a great big brother! I'm sure you've noticed, that since you're the firstborn, your parents really have no clue what they are doing. You are forced to "pave the way" so to speak! Thanks for being patient with us! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. I have a feeling he has big plans for you.
As of Drew's sixth birthday:
-he loves the TV show Smash Lab, except he calls it "smash crash". I think that is the more appropriate name.
-loves anything with wheels. Monster trucks and hot wheel cars probably top the list though.
-Always looks out for his mom! Alex is a daddy boy, through and through. Drew, I think, senses that although daddy is really cool, he needs to stick with mommy or her feelings will really be hurt! Besides, he always says "we have brown eyes".
-his favorite color is orange
-his favorite toy changes routinely. It usually always is one of his hot wheel cars.
-can do really good impressions of sounds like helicopters, fire trucks etc. In fact, there have been a few times when I've actually noticed people looking around for a fire truck...not that I've ever been one of them. umm....ok :)
-speaking of sounds, he also loves the show Tom and Jerry. I finally had to quit recording them after endless days of Drew and Alex playing Tom and Jerry. Somebody would always end up getting hurt. He can do an impression of a really good Tom scream, although it about drives me over the edge. It's LOUD!
-LOVES the air show. He talks about it all. year. long. Yes, there is a lot of testosterone in my house. sigh.
We love you Andrew Jacoby! I hope you have a great year being six years old!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Drew!!!
Post a Comment