I have a million excuses, but really, all of them are pathetic.
Would anyone believe me if I said we have been without the internet for a week??
Really, I couldn't make our internet problems up if I tried. After finally getting a real live person to come take a look at it, and having him work on it for THREE HOURS last night, I think it's safe to say our internet is working again.
Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics of what we've been up to later tonight. Bella is growing by leaps and bounds and the boys are busy soaking up all the joys of summer. They play hard all day and by evening are filthy and exhausted.
Ahh summertime, how I've missed you.
3 comments:
Me me me!! I'm still checking.
We have internet woes too - - - I'm with lappy at the library just to blog.
Oh yah - - - that's called an obsession. Far worse than an addiction.
So glad to find this post from you!!!
You have every excuse in the world not to blog...3 kids!!! I do check every so often to see if you've written and am glad to see you made another post. I love reading them!! They make me laugh. Hope all is going well with summer!
I'm still w/ ya too! I was beginning to think my computer had blog issues w/ yours. :) Am glad your back!!!
Post a Comment