1. Why do a 3year old and a 6 year old insist on getting up at 6:00 am? Don't worry, I send them back to bed, but they're still awake at that hour, which means I'm awake at that hour. Really if this continues, it will be a looooong summer.
2. Please keep my aunt and uncle, Jr and Elsie in your prayers this week. They are traveling to China to adopt a precious little girl, Noelle. They've been through a lot in the the past few years, but their faith is strong and they are such an inspiration. You can read their story and visit their blog here. Pray that everything will go smoothly and that they will have safety as they travel. Jr and Elsie, we can't wait to meet her and are praying for you!
3. I've been having a few "blogging" issues lately. I love blogging and love the friendships that I have developed through blogging. My main issue lately is that people I know in "real life" know a lot more about what I'm thinking and what we're up to than I know about them. Does this make any sense? Have any of you other bloggers had this issue? Maybe I should convince my friends to have a blog?!
Although, as I think about it, this blog only shows a tiny slice of what is going on in our life, and only what I choose to post.
I'm probably just crabby from being up every two hours last night. Really, Bella, you're almost a month old. Can we go every 4 hours between feedings at night? And JUST BURP ALREADY! (She has to be the world's worst child to burp. It takes all of forever, esp at 3 in the morning, and if you don't get a burp out of her, she'll spit up.) Nice.
4. I find it completely ironic (and sad) that Jon and Kate of Jon and Kate plus 8 fame, had an elaborate ceremony in Hawaii last August to renew their vows, and are now considering divorce. Keri, I think we have had many of the same thoughts on this family in the past! As Keetha pointed out in a recent blog post, marriage takes hard work, commitment, hard work, hard work and more hard work. Obviously, money does not buy happiness. I have numerous other thoughts on the show, but I'll stop -for now.
5. Since I'm "link-happy" this morning, here's one more: I love this. Love it.
Thanks Keri for posting this.
6. Summer vacation begins next Tuesday. Am I ready? Are other moms ready?!
7. How in the world do the producers for The Bachelor/The Bachelorette find a new crop of crazy people each season? And why do I get sucked into watching it each season? I'm pretty sure my IQ decreases a little with each episode.
All right, I think that's it. I could go on and on, but I'm not sure how many people are still reading, and I hear two kids fighting over couch space in the living room. Yes, it's 7:00 and already the kids are having an argument. I think I need LOTS more coffee!
I'm sorry about the lack of pictures with this long post. My camera is refusing to upload pictures on the computer anymore. I have another way to do it, but it's much more complicated, and I'm too lazy this morning.
Hope everyone has a great day!
3 comments:
Julie, please don't apologize for infrequent blog posts - - - whenever you post we will read them and be happy.
Also, about the "friends" reading your blog thing - - - I wouldn't worry about it. I think you're on the right track with being selective about what you post.
I personally LOVE what you post.
Here's hopping Bella starts sleeping longer stints at one time.
Loved the video clip :) You're an awesome sister-in-law...I just love your blogs
I liked the video, but Sarah asked, "Why doesn't she make herself disappear already?" - She might have missed the point! And on the video subject - you should check out Cody Keim's video on youtube. It's a Britney Spears spoof and it is hilarious and was filmed at Hiland. Made me so proud! Cody goes to our church and would be Jason Miller's nephew. Jeanne
Post a Comment