My current tally is zero points, in case you're keeping track.
Bella's first trip to the doctor at 6 days old.
She looks impressed, doesn't she?
Almost as impressed as her brother:
Notice the change of outfits on Alex: apparently the "stoplight" look of red and green is in.
Before Isabella, there were only boy cousins on both sides of the family.
Here are all the cousins on Craig's side of the family.
Apparently, there were some disgruntled cousins that the streak of all boys was broken.
"The Boys"-Adam, Alex, Tyler & Drew
And what happens when you get four boys together for any length of time?
Tackling, wrestling, jumping off things, or a combination of all three of course! No, there's no baby under there.
Craig's parents
In other news around our house look what happens in 75 degree weather when the boys are cold from playing in their little pool:
And those piles of dirt there by the pool? Yep that's what happens when the moneypit pool has a leak in the pipes beneath the concrete.
Needless to say, that's the hubby's Memorial Day project-I'll post more on that later.

7 comments:
Hey, give yourself time and give yourself slack!! I'm lucky if I even get *A* shower! Much less in the morning!! HAHA!
I saw that dirt and thought "Hey! Just what I need!" We're ripping bushes out tomorrow and I'm not quite sure what we'll do with the gaping holes that will leave! hahaha I'm a big planner, huh??
Having a great weekend over here - - - what's not to like about THREE days out of school?
I remember those third new baby days - - - they are tough!!! But I PROMISE, by the time she's walking, you'll have plenty of routine back if you are normally a scheduled mom. I promise. Hang in there.
Love the hats, mittens, sweat pant look the boys are sportin'. So fun.
When Kelly was about Drew's age he routinely wore sweat pants under his jeans ALL DAY LONG in mid summer- - - and lived for me to tell the story.
Uhh yeah...even on the BEACH in Naples, Florida one time!!!! Crazy kid. Oh, and he's actually very stylish now! So there's hope! :)
Bless You! You are a wonderful mother! Elsie
Seriously whenever I babysit even one child, let alone three, I wonder how mothers do it every day! I guess it's something you just "do"? I'm planning on seeing your lovely family in a couple of hours! :)
Sarah said she is really glad there was no baby under there! She is now saying Good Night! -Jeanne
Julie, I was looking for your email,We would be delighted to have your friends pray for us !
Thank-you Elsie
Post a Comment