Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just Checking In...

Yes, I am still here and alive in bloggy land. Let's not forget the very pregnant part also. Sigh.



I haven't been blogging much lately, probably because when I have time after the kids are in bed, I'm too tired to form any cohesive thoughts.



Not that the thoughts are that cohesive when I'm not tired, but that's another story.



Have I mentioned how ready and anxious I am to meet this little one and kiss some little cheeks, toes, and fingers?



At least the weather outside is beautiful. It's hard to be too grumpy when it's 80 degrees and sunny outside.



I have pictures that need uploaded of Drew's first Tball game, the kids playing in the (little) pool, and other random pictures of our week.



I'm planning on posting those later today or tomorrow-if there's no baby.



I'm thinking it's a pretty safe bet that I'll be posting those pictures. I'll leave you with a picture of Alex coloring Easter eggs that I haven't posted.



*Note for next year*-we probably shouldn't plan on coloring Easter eggs at 9:00 on a Saturday night after the kids have played outside all day and not had naps.



I think the look on Alex's face says it all.










2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Alex, that look is priceless!

Keri said...

80 degrees in April actually makes ME grumpy! LOL! I like Spring and we just skipped it and went straight to summer!

LOVE the picture of Alex!!