Yes, so true...or the HOW MUCH LONGER do you have? with that look on their face that says, "gosh you look so big!" People are so rude! Not too much longer for you!!!
Wife to Craig, mom to Drew, Alex, and Isabella. I never imagined my world would be filled with words like neurologists, therapy and hypotonia. This is our story...the good and the bad.
Email me at cjyoder@wifi7.com
5 comments:
Maybe SOON we'll get the good news!!!!!
Ha ha..don't you hate obvious comments? Also, like when you get sunburned and someone says, "wow, you are so red!"
Yes, so true...or the HOW MUCH LONGER do you have? with that look on their face that says, "gosh you look so big!" People are so rude!
Not too much longer for you!!!
ROFL!!!!! I hear ya.
My favorite was after I had the baby, someone told me "Oh I thought you'd have a much bigger baby." Good thing she didn't tell me that before.
Post a Comment