Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve



On Christmas Eve we went to church, then went to Craig's parents house for dinner and presents.

The boys love grandma's house, especially if their older cousins, Tyler and Adam are going to be there.

And the fact they got presents also? Well, that just made the night complete!


Some pictures of our night:




The boys at home before leaving when we gave them their Yoder Lumber (or as Alex says, "Woder Lumber") jackets (with a truck on the back). They were a definite hit.




The cousins: Alex, Drew, Tyler and Adam. Alex, where are you??



Oh, there you are.





Opening presents...









One of Alex's favorite gifts.



And Drew's favorite...he's been talking about this gift for weeks!



Yes, I've heard LOTS about the "dinosaur that destroys the WHOLE city".



Every year Grandma makes the grandkids pajamas: Thanks Rhoda!




Apparently, these pajamas are also good for doing "super cool moves"


I think this face pretty much sums up the night:


1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

I love the "new jammies" on Christmas Eve tradition - - - we do it too, only THIS grandma BUYS them.

Looks like you had a great time!!!