
It seems as though I have taken an unintentional bloggy break the last several days.
Thursday I was busy with laundry, packing and more laundry.
Friday, after two airplanes and one loooooooooonng delay we arrived in Florida.
Florida. Ahh, Florida. How I love you.
We've spent the last two days eating, playing in the sand, eating, going to the pool, eating, taking naps, eating, listening to more "Tom cat screams" (from Tom and Jerry), than I care to count, and eating.
Whew! Who knew vacation could be so much work?
Our wifi in our condo was down till late yesterday, so really I couldn't blog. Internet problems seem to follow me everywhere, even to the sunny south.
The kids are having a blast playing in the sand. I'd venture to guess Alex will be rolling in it before the week is over. Today he tried to bury himself. They play hard and fall into bed at night exhausted. Poor Alex fell asleep mid-bite the other night at dinner.
I have countless pictures to post of the beach, Alex asleep mid-meal, and Drew's missing tooth, but half are on my cell phone, half are on my camera, and I'm to lazy right now to download them.
Vacation, it's exhausting.
So, I'll be back either tonight or tom. with more recaps and pictures. I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seats with excitement.
Now, I think I'll go eat a bite.
By the way, does the tooth fairy come to Florida? I guess we'll find out tonight.
If a six year old's attitude right now is any indication, the tooth fairy's rate is much less in Florida.
2 comments:
Where in Florida are you?
I can almost feel the sand.
Keetha-We are in Siesta Key, FL, which is very close to Sarasota. It's beautiful here with miles of white sandy beaches. I LOVE Siesta Key, and it looks like the kids love it almost as much as I do!
Post a Comment