Monday, October 13, 2008

The Tooth Fairy




Hypothetically speaking...

Let's say a certain six year old wakes up at six am in the morning and looks under his pillow. Let's also pretend that certain parents forgot that the tooth fairy was supposed to visit last night.

Do you know what happens then?

Let's just say that a certain mother might have felt slightly panicked and lots of guilt when seeing her son's big sad brown eyes.

Luckily, the tooth fairy made an emergency landing and left the only thing she could find in her wallet.

A twenty dollar bill.

ARRRGGHHH.

Let's just say it has been emphasized over and over again that only tooth fairies in Florida leave twenty dollar bills.

Ironically, his three year old brother is now convinced that one of his teeth is also loose.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.




2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

The tooth fairy forgot to come to OUR house a few times too - - - I always made up some kind of song and dance about her getting lost or something - - - and they STILL only got a quarter the next night.

You know one rich tooth fairy!!!!

Julie said...

I am so doing the song and dance next time! I think I must not have been thinking rationally at being woken at six am on VACATION! I'm trying not to be to bitter about parting with a 20 dollar bill for a stinkin tooth! I mean, the tooth fairy having to part with a twenty dollar bill....