I wish you guys could have seen the whole scene. Craig was trying to get them to bed and was beyond exasperated. When he came down the steps though and saw them looking at him with these outfits he burst out laughing.
Oh, paybacks at graduation. Let's not forget about the wedding slide shows too!
Keri- Thank You! I am really happy with how our wood floors turned out. It helps that my husband is in the lumber business!
Wife to Craig, mom to Drew, Alex, and Isabella. I never imagined my world would be filled with words like neurologists, therapy and hypotonia. This is our story...the good and the bad.
Email me at cjyoder@wifi7.com
4 comments:
I'm belly laughing--how adorable. Yes, GREAT bribery/blackmail material down the road. I LOVE my nephews! Little boys are sooooo fun. Sheila
Super, super, super funny!!!
LOL!!!!
I LOVE your floors!
I wish you guys could have seen the whole scene. Craig was trying to get them to bed and was beyond exasperated. When he came down the steps though and saw them looking at him with these outfits he burst out laughing.
Oh, paybacks at graduation. Let's not forget about the wedding slide shows too!
Keri- Thank You! I am really happy with how our wood floors turned out. It helps that my husband is in the lumber business!
Post a Comment