You guys are too kind! What you don't realize about my "keeping it real" is that you only see a snippet of the kitchen. You don't see the counter by the sink, the overflowing sink or the other counter by the stove. Oh yeah, it was 11:30 and I still hadn't cleaned up breakfast dishes. Sheesh. Now, you know the rest of the kitchen story. :)
Wife to Craig, mom to Drew, Alex, and Isabella. I never imagined my world would be filled with words like neurologists, therapy and hypotonia. This is our story...the good and the bad.
Email me at cjyoder@wifi7.com
4 comments:
Pffft your kitchen is spotless compared to mine somedays! LOL
Honey - - - my kitchen has looked FAR worse than that MANY a day.
Don't ya just LOVE all that post-vacation laundry?
Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" up in WI now has a washer/drier in it - - - I LOVE that. No more PILES of laundry when we get home.
You guys are too kind! What you don't realize about my "keeping it real" is that you only see a snippet of the kitchen. You don't see the counter by the sink, the overflowing sink or the other counter by the stove. Oh yeah, it was 11:30 and I still hadn't cleaned up breakfast dishes. Sheesh. Now, you know the rest of the kitchen story. :)
Never fear - - - it doesn't matter - - - it is FINE. Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment