So, I thought I would do a random list of what's been going on in our lives.
1. I went to my first Third Day concert this week. I highly, highly recommend their new album.

2. Rainy days make for L-O-N-G days at home with two energetic boys. I dread winter when we are all stuck in the house.
3. It's amazing the attitudes kids learn in kindergarten from other children. Sigh.
4. When your church schedules Married Life Live (a date night at the church with a marriage topic) it shouldn't be scheduled the same night as the OSU game.
Yes, we were done in time to see the game, BUT I usually drag go with Craig to a movie or out for coffee afterwords. It's a date night for pete's sakes. You shouldn't be home in time to put the kids to bed if you're paying a babysitter. Can I get an Amen?
Especially when you hurry home and OSU stinks. BIG TIME.
And the kids are still awake in their rooms, and the house is a mess because the babysitter is busy watching a movie with her friends (that she invited along). But I digress.
5. Speaking of bedtimes, it's very, very windy here. I have a feeling I'll be sharing a bed with a three and five year old tonight, instead of a thirty-seven year old. My stomach and back are already tense with the thought of all the kicks they will endure.
6. I told you this list was random...
7. September 29th Chili's is donating 100% of their profits to St. Jude's Research Hospital to help fight childhood cancer. I can eat at one of my favorite restaurants and help a great cause? I'll be there.
8. The Soccer season has started! Five year old's playing soccer are F-U-N-N-Y. Even funnier? Three year old brothers on the sideline shouting out advice to their older brother who's playing. I'm not mentioning any names, but it looks something like this A - - X.
9. Dear me, it's windy. I'm really hoping our electric endures all night. Thank You, Hurricane Ike.
10. I have some EXCITING news!! I'll tell everyone (all two of my readers) about it soon!

3 comments:
Hey Julie, Thanks for your encouragement on my blog. I decided to drop over and check your family as well.
I liked your "random" thoughts. I as well have some of the same. :) For example....It is very sad how the new little kindergarteners bring home some attitudes learned from school. :( Although they do pick up some good things from being at school too.
And WOW...am I very very tired of the rain as well. 4 kids indoors for that long is just getting long.
Did your Ike winds last long?
When it hit here around 4ish, it was quite scary - - - but settled down within a half an hour and that was the end of the wind.
Are we allowed to guess about your exciting news?
Ooops - - - forgot to say:
I LOVE the autumn picture you put on your header.
Post a Comment