There is no end in sight. It could be hours or days. Soon, I will need to be on medication.
I know I shouldn't complain. We borrowed a generator, so at least the items in my fridge and freezer are not spoiling. But, I can't do laundry, don't have hot water, can't cook (bummer), and it's looking like it's going to be another long night of very little sleep. Last night a certain five year old didn't fall asleep till midnight, and a certain three year old was chattering away at 4:45 am.
Did I mention we were all in the same room to sleep?
But it's not cold outside, we are not medically dependent on electricity, and we have each other.
Even at 4:45 am.
I have new appreciation for the Amish lifestyle.
Seriously, though? It needs to end. Soon.
4 comments:
Here's hoping your lights are on.
Got Lights?
48 hours later, AND WE HAVE LIGHTS!! WHOO-HOO!!
Yay!!!!
Post a Comment