I never thought I would be so happy about either one of those chores.
Really, it wasn't that bad. Let's not forget the ice storm of 2004, when we were without power for five days. Yes, I said five. Then it was FREEZING outside, Christmastime, and well...miserable.
Ahh, I'll never forget celebrating Christmas in Room 204 of Ramada Inn.
No pool, tacky carpeting, but pets were welcome. Seriously, I think we were the only people there that didn't bring a pet.
I'm just not a fan of sleeping in the same bed that Rover slept in the night before.
So, needless to say I'm glad to be back. The laundry pile is dwindling, we had a home cooked meal tonight, and I've checked my email. Ok, ok, so I checked my email before I did anything else.
Obviously, I have my priorities in order.
The best part though? The kids are asleep in their OWN beds tonight.
Electricity is a very good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment