Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

It finally feels like spring! It's been a long time a comin' around our household. The boys love being outside. I LOVE that the boys are outside more! Here's a brief synopsis of what's been happening around our household the last several weeks.

Kindergarten Registration: WAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Is this supposed to be an emotional time for the mom? Registration? Seriously!! I was not prepared to be misty eyed and choked up. I'll definitely be sporting sunglasses the first day. Oh hormones, how I love thee.

Easter: lots of egg hunts, coloring easter eggs and remembering the real reason we celebrate easter

A dog rescue: Yes, our golden FELL into the pool (on top of the ground cover) and couldn't get out. 'nough said. You had to be there.

There's been lots of other things going on also which have left me feeling emotionally drained. Without going into all the details, I am so glad that there is someone much bigger than me in control! I'm glad that no matter what he loves us and will be with us every step of the way.

Thank you! Everything in me says thank you! Angels listen as I sing my thanks. Thank you for your love, thank you for your faithfulness. Psalm 138: 1,2 the message

No comments: