Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back in Action

I'm back! Four hundred dollars later my computer is finally repaired from a certain blonde haired, blue eyed boy slamming the cover down, with a pencil by the screen, ruining the lcd, or led, whatever. I'm trying really hard not to dwell on the stupid tax I just paid by having my laptop out where little hands can get to it. Grrr. I will post pictures of our last few weeks, hopefully in the next few days. We have been busy stripping wallpaper from the new house and getting ready for our big move. For the record, let me just say, that Daylight savings time really stinks!! There truly is no reason for two children, five and under, to be up at 5:30 in the morning. Truly. Thank goodness it only happens once a year!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Thank you for your encouraging comments on my blog. I really needed them. :0)

God bless you today. I hope all goes smoothly for all of you!