A brief snippet of my day so far:
1. Decide I really, really need a shower. Put in a video for Alex, start a computer game for Drew (hey, its educational and about math. Decide I can get clean, and my child can be educated all at the same time).
2. Take a fifteen minute shower. (I know, I know fifteen minutes, but I really needed to shave my legs)
3. Meanwhile, while in the shower, hear Drew screaming from the downstairs bathroom that his butt needs wiped.
4. Alex now decides to p*** in his diaper
1. Decide I really, really need a shower. Put in a video for Alex, start a computer game for Drew (hey, its educational and about math. Decide I can get clean, and my child can be educated all at the same time).
2. Take a fifteen minute shower. (I know, I know fifteen minutes, but I really needed to shave my legs)
3. Meanwhile, while in the shower, hear Drew screaming from the downstairs bathroom that his butt needs wiped.
4. Alex now decides to p*** in his diaper
5. Drew is still screaming for someone to wipe his butt
6. Alex has now decided that he will systematically empty out all the dirty laundry out of the hamper, onto the bathroom floor. As if the floor isn't dirty and cluttered enough.
7. Drew is still screaming for someone to wipe his butt.
8. Alex has meanwhile decided that the laundry onto the floor isn't near fun enough. He now decides to empty out bathroom vanity drawers.
9. Drew is still screaming for someone to wipe his butt.
10. Take a deep breath, sigh, turn off the water and attend to my lovely children
11. Go downstairs, after I'm dressed and observe the hurricane that has ripped through the basement while I was in the shower. I'd post pictures, but I'm too depressed.
It's only 11:30: nine more hours until bedtime.
Lord have mercy.
6. Alex has now decided that he will systematically empty out all the dirty laundry out of the hamper, onto the bathroom floor. As if the floor isn't dirty and cluttered enough.
7. Drew is still screaming for someone to wipe his butt.
8. Alex has meanwhile decided that the laundry onto the floor isn't near fun enough. He now decides to empty out bathroom vanity drawers.
9. Drew is still screaming for someone to wipe his butt.
10. Take a deep breath, sigh, turn off the water and attend to my lovely children
11. Go downstairs, after I'm dressed and observe the hurricane that has ripped through the basement while I was in the shower. I'd post pictures, but I'm too depressed.
It's only 11:30: nine more hours until bedtime.
Lord have mercy.
1 comment:
Ah, Julie being a mom sounds stressful! But those boys are so cute! Oh, and I'm emailing you a picture of yourself cause you really need a picture of yourself. :)
Post a Comment