This is why....
I'll never stop searching.
I'll never stop looking for answers.
I google at midnight on nights I can't sleep.
I. will. never. give. up.
I'll never stop searching.
I'll never stop looking for answers.
I google at midnight on nights I can't sleep.
I. will. never. give. up.
5 comments:
This is beautiful. I have goosebumps and tears, thanks for sharing. Hugs to you and Bella <3
You're making me cry Julie! Love it.
How is Bella doing? I know she hadn't been feeling well - last week or so.
That video is so inspiring. Tears in my eyes. Hope you saw some sparkles and smiles today. Sheila
I should probably do a blog post/update. Today was rough...sad eyes, fussy, finally cried herself to sleep tonight. Sigh. I'm at a loss...going to increase seizure meds since her levels were low last week. Fingers crossed that helps. Thanks for asking! Pictures scheduled tomorrow, so really hoping for sparkles & smiles.
Post a Comment