
Shopping carts are my greatest source of frustration lately. I've been dragging the infant carrier into the store, and attaching it to the front of the cart, but it's a huge pain in the behind. It's ridiculously heavy for one, then you have to hoist it up in the cart, and hope you actually get it connected on the first try. Bella doesn't really fit in it either, so her legs are hanging out, and she usually looks like she's going to cannonball out of the seat at any time. I'm usually looking a little frazzled, sweating, and not to mention the pleasant words that are usually running through my mind before we've even hit the entrance of the store. You know words like "beautiful" and "glorious" and "serenity". Ahem.
Bella doesn't always have the trunk control to sit safely in the front for longer than a few minutes, but a recent post from a friend (Thanks, Kelly)!, inspired me to try the shopping cart again.
She did great-even if she was slouching a little bit! Sure, she had my purse on one side and a pack of wipes on the other..but it's a start..and it made my whole day!
Good job, Miss Bel!!!
Clearly, the little princess loves Target as much as her mother. Sorry, Craig.....
7 comments:
THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!
Target therapy--good for everyone!
I love how happy she looks! Even she knows it's a big deal :). Go Bella!
With Sadie, I would grab a stack of t-shirts for each side. Of course, I would put them right where they belonged at the end of our shopping ;)
I am just seeing this post! She looks so happy! Kelsey looked as nervous as I was the first time I put her in there! I am right there with you....it's a start!
She looks GREAT!!! Way to go Bella. She's looking beautiful I might add, love those curls!
I know all about this milestone! It's truly the little things!
Post a Comment