Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Plans For The Week

(It's Sunday now...I meant to post this on Tuesday, but got distracted mid-post and it never posted. So here it is...5 days late)!

It's Tuesday...and I'm really, really hoping for a boring, calm week.

No hospitals.

Our own beds.

(Hear that, Miss Bella)?

Last week was a week filled with fevers, dr appts and hospitalizations (yes, again).

I don't have many pictures to share, since my camera died. Well..technically died is probably not the right term...more like, ahem, was killed.


OOPS.




Apparently, you can't dump a whole cup of water in your purse and expect your camera to survive.




Who knew? The hubby was thrilled that his wife was such a moron, genius. I do have pictures uploaded from my mom's camera, and am so tempted to post the picture of my mom driving a 3-wheeler around Pinecraft in Florida, but I'll resist. (Your welcome, mom). I do want you to babysit again for me.




Remember that.




So...here's what we're hoping for this week. A specialist appt in Columbus for the princess, baseball games for the boys, and a chance to catch up on laundry for the momma.

It's the little things. :)

I'll leave you with one of the last pictures I have off the old camera.

A girly weekend trip to IKEA taken a few weeks ago. (Thanks Craig for babysitting).



Thanks girls, for a fun weekend, that I so, so needed.






3 comments:

Katrina said...

What?! I want to see the picture of Mom!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Julie, I hope you didn't throw your camera away! When hubby and daughter Keri dropped their cell phones (which are also cameras) into water, we covered them in a tupperware type container with dry uncooked rice, put the lid on, and let them sit for about 2 days.

The rice drew the moisture out of the phones and HEALED them.

Oh - - - take the battery out and the memory card, but I'd stick them in the rice too, just not in the camera at the time.

It's worth a try!

Love that you got to have a girls night out.

Thank you Craig!!

BTW Craig - - - we live in a paper mill town in Wisconsin now and I see LOG TRUCKS go by every day and nearly ALWAYS think of you!

Keri said...

I have been a bad bloggy friend and haven't been here in a while! I hope you can forgive me!!