Want to know what we've been doing the last few days?
In a nutshell: ER, ambulance ride for a transfer to different hospital, hospital admission, spinal tap, catheter, more pokes for bloodwork than I care to count, IV's, EEG monitoring and an MRI.
Yes, all for Bella.
I'm exhausted, and my poor baby is done. D-O-N-E, done.
We have an MRI scheduled this afternoon under general anesthesia. I'm so nervous about the results. I know she needs it, but it doesn't make it any easier.
It's a long story..but basically, Bella had two "spacing out" episodes at home Tuesday night, and was not acting like the Bella I know. When I took her to therapy and the pediatrician the next day, she was acting very sleepy and hard to wake up. Her depakote level (her new seizure medication) was found to be toxic high.
So the question remains...is her behavior the result of her depakote level, or is something else going on.
More questions...few answers...more pokes/tests for my precious girl.
And...let's not forget...we are on camera 24hrs/day AGAIN.
Apparently, life at home is very, very boring for Bella.
I'll update as I know more.
2 comments:
Bless your hearts - - - especially Bella's.
the prayers continue here for little Bella! I hope it all gets straightened out soon!
Post a Comment