Saturday, March 5, 2011

HOME!!

We're HOME!!!

I'll explain the events of the last few days soon. Probably boring to most of you, but I've found if I type them out, I have a record of them. My memory isn't what it used to be folks.

What a long, tiring 3 days. Oh, and did I mention Bella STOPPED BREATHING during her MRI?

The child is trying to kill her mama. Good grief.

She's fine, I'm, well, frazzled...and so, so thankful to have all my family under one roof.

Hospital stay=$5,000.
Parking=$20.00
Cost of Ativan prescription for mother since third child is a drama queen=$10.00
Coming home to be smothered with kisses from two boys=priceless


5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Priceless is right.

So glad you and Bella are home again.

Krisy said...

So glad you all are home and the MRI is behind you! And unfortunately, your record of Bella's various adventures is far from boring! But come to think of it, I'm gonna start praying for some "boring" around your house! :)

Karlene said...

wow. she certainly is drama. praying for all of you. so glad you are all home!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Was at JoAnn's today and saw a wooden sign that said "Drama Queen" and thought of Bella immediately. If it had been in colors that matched her room I would have been forced to purchase it for her! Sheila

LauraLew said...

Hi Julie! I've been thinking about you guys. I'm so glad for all of you that the MRI is behind you. I hope you find some valuable information from it. Keep us posted : )