Then I took this picture (many of you saw this already on facebook, but humor me again).
And then I looked at this picture taken in December of last year.
We're all about inchstones in this house. While the progress is not fast (and oh, I wish it was), these pictures remind me that there IS progress. Inchstones. Not Milestones.
I love you little princess. We are so, so thankful for you.
5 comments:
And from this distance I can see that all those little "baby steps" of progress have added up to A LOT!!
Love you, Miss Julie and your whole family.
I'm so proud of Miss Bella and I wish I was there to celebrate the progress. :) LOVE YOU!!!
Seriously? That was last year? Definitely see the progress. Bella you are so special and love you so much!!!!
Mom (Grandma)
That is so wonderful! What great progress for her! Rejoicing with you guys and keeping you all in our prayers.
Wow Julie-that's so exciting! Look at her-what a babydoll.
Love the pink tree!
Post a Comment