I know I've abandoned this little blog recently...but it's been quite the month. We went from vacation to 2 hospitalizations for the little princess, and numerous doctor visits in between.
*Sigh*
I think we are finally getting back to normal. I hope.
*Sigh*
I think we are finally getting back to normal. I hope.
So...I have a few posts I'm working on that hopefully I will post in the next few days. I'll leave you all with a quote from Alex (who is 5, going on 15 btw).
Last weekend, Bella was extremely fussy-I think there may have been 1 hour when she was awake that she wasn't crying. Cutting 3 molars will do that, I guess.
Alex (in a disgusted voice) "Bella is the owner of cry land."
I have to agree, Mr. Alex.
Be back...with vacation pics...soon. :)

3 comments:
Ha ha, Alex always says it just right. :)
Oh Alex, you are ONE funny little man!
So nice to see this post from you again.
Miss Bella sure is growing up!
Tell HubbyCraig that we saw the BEGINNING of the World Lumberjack Championships in Hayward, WI as we were leaving this summer! I remember - - - he NOTICED one of my lumberjacking posts, so thought he would find that interesting.
Will one of your posts include an update on Bella? :)
It's always great to see posts from you, my friend.
Post a Comment