Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Pictures



Family pictures.


That's one of the (many) things I've been slacking at this year. We had professional pictures taken when Bella was a newborn, but since then-nothing.


The other week however, a friend of my sister's came and took some amazing pictures for us.

I love pictures that capture the random moments of life-pictures that not only capture the image, but the emotions behind it.

Here are a few samples of the pictures Erin took: (and yes, they made me cry-in a good way).

All photos by Erin Steigerwalt Photography





Love that this picture looks like Bella and her mommy are having a conversation.
Bella: "Mommy thanks for buying me this dress."
Me: "Sure Bella, you know you needed one more. Just don't let Daddy see your closet, Ok?"
Alex: "What is wrong with you two?"
Craig: (through clenched teeth) "Would you guys cut it out and smile so we can get this over with?"




















Katrina (my sister) and Erin (the amazing photographer)

These pictures are so emotional for me, because they not only capture memories which will last a lifetime, but they also represent the year we've had.

And oh, what a year it's been.

Thank you, Erin for sharing your talent with us.









8 comments:

JMiller said...

wonderful pictures

Karlene said...

beautiful! - there is nothing like pictures - i love them

Keri said...

These are fantastic!!! I hope you're doing well!

Keetha Broyles said...

Love this new post - - - and all the new pictures.

Such a great little family!

I see my eldest offspring beat me here - - -

jeanne said...

Wonderful pictures!

Kendra said...

Seriously these pictures are beautiful. You ALL look stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I order an 8 x 10? Love the photos!!! Sheila

Sebrina said...

oh my You have a beautiful family!
Love the pics on the porch..