Tuesday, May 25, 2010

T-ball

Yes...yes...I'm still here. (Hi mom, I know you've been hinting for a new blog post).


Alex had his last T-ball game last night. This was his last year before he gets to play (in his words), "real baseball." Apparently, park district baseball is "real baseball".





Alex's "bwest fwiend" Kenadi





Heavy discussions at first base

Kenadi: "How old are you? I'm five."

Alex: "You're cute. What's your phone number?"




Alex had three hits without the tee for his last game. Let's just say he was a little proud. According to him they were "whammers".




And one of Bella on her first birthday (She's one!). I plan to post a separate post on her party, but I need pictures off my mom's camera first.



I have (another) prayer request for Bella, if you think about it. We are waiting on insurance approval to switch her therapy to a pediatric based facility. The pediatric facility is 50 minutes away, but they have so many more resources which Bella would benefit from. Pray that the insurance would approve it, without us having to go through lots of appeal processes. Thanks!

Quote of the day (from who else-Mr. Alex).

Me: "Alex you're so stinking cute!"

Alex: "What does stinking mean?"

Me: "It means you are so, so, so, so, cute!"

Alex: "Mommy, you're so stinking pretty."




5 comments:

jeanne said...

Alex, you are so stinkin funny!

Karlene said...

very sweet!

Katrina said...

Ah, I just love your kids!! :)

Anonymous said...

Alex, always making us laugh! You have the pictures from my camera now so, another blog soon? ha ha Mom

Kendra said...

Seriously, Kenadi and Alex are so hilarious. Vacation will have a ton of blogging material for you!!!! THEY ARE ALL SO STINKING CUTE!!!!