Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bella


I have Easter pics to post and some other blog posts swirling around in head, but for tonight, this little girl is on my heart and mind.


Yes, don't worry I didn't forget about her brothers (even if it seems she has had most of the blog time lately!)


Because.....today.......


Bella's genetic and chromosome tests came back NORMAL.


NORMAL.


I know this doesn't answer anything and probably leaves bigger questions, but for tonight, I am thankful and rejoicing.


I plan on snuggling and rocking my precious Bella to sleep tonight, kissing her chubby cheeks, and just giving thanks to the one who is holding all of us.


For tonight, that's enough.


Even if Bella smells a little fishy. (hee hee).




3 comments:

jeanne said...

That Bella is such a beautiful mystery! Does she smell like a perch or a walleye??

Keetha Broyles said...

What wonderful news!!!!

Unknown said...

#1 thank you for your great ideas on eating out in Sarasota. I love new places to eat...and will keep them in mind next time we are there.

#2 thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I love hearing from new people!!

#3 Your family is precious. Of course I love your baby girls name!!! Heart heart.

#4 Thankful for you test results came back normal. Praise God.

Nice to "meet you" blessings!