I'm sure I'll pay for posting this picture-
This is what I found walking into the living room the other night-they were both snoring I think:
I'm not sure who fell asleep first, but I have a feeling it probably wasn't the little one.
I LOVE this picture:
A little boy and his hero.

6 comments:
Both those photos are PRICELESS! Sheila
Hi Julie. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm glad you found me too:) It's so nice to find others in similar situations, even if it is online. It's hard when other parents in our daily lives don't know what it's like.
You have a beautiful family:) Please keep me posted on Baby Bella. She is in my thoughts and prayers!! I will come back to your blog too:)
Thanks and Hugs,
Tilly
UMMM when did Bella become NOT a baby any more?!?
Hey, I think I can actually leave a post!
Can't believe you haven't yet checked out my amazing blog!! What are you doing - like taking care of three kids and a husband or something!
I love BOTH of these pictures - - - in the case of the "Craig and Bella napping" photo I say: It is better to ask forgiveness than permission!!!" (for posting it)
Post a Comment