In case you are wondering why you aren't getting any Christmas cards from us this year:
Any questions?
I did almost use the first picture; Alex's face is just priceless. I don't know if he could look any more pathetic. I forget what the meltdown was about exactly-I think it had something to do with not being able to hold Bella.
I've decided I'm too exhausted (both emotionally and physically) to dress up three kids again and try to get all three to cooperate at the same time for a picture.
So...from our house to yours....Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:
HAHAHAHA that first one is AWESOME! I still think you should use it. :)
That is great!! I don't think I've seen a pic of Alex that looks that serious!!
You are a wonderful Mom! You're keeping your priorities straight. Christmas cards/pictures are often overrated anyhow. Of course you could use the 2nd picture of all three of them with the caption "You better have a Merry Christmas or I'll tell Santa on you". See you tonight. Sheila
My fridge needs a card! I insist!
I just found your comment on my blog..It is nice to know other people are going through uncertain times with their babies..My daughter was also diagnosed with delayed vision maturation..we got a second opion and then they told us she had oculomotor apraxis..the therapy is helping sooo much? have you found a vision therapist..this was so important for us..ours comes to our home oncea week and gives the best ideas about things I never thought about..best of luck..
I feel quite certain your kids have done cute things since December 4 - not to be impatient or anything - but I need to know about it - SINCE I NEVER SEE YOU!!!
Post a Comment