And more recently this:
Happy 6 months little miss Bella!
At 6 mo Bella:
*is starting to get better at eating baby food-and just recently tried mashed potatoes for the first time (which she loved).
*is still a night owl (but this week has been better-maybe because of the time change)? For the last few nights I've actually been able to get 6-7 hours of consistent sleep. I'm sure I will regret even blogging this-cuz it will probably change.
*LOVES Drew and Alex.
*Loves bath time
*Will mimic you coughing if she hears you doing it
If you think about it, please keep Bella in your prayers tom. She will be having a brain MRI under general anesthesia. Pray it goes much, much better than last time. She will be all out of sorts, I am sure. She DOES NOT like to miss a bottle-when she is hungry she wants to eat IMMEDIATELY.
Pray for her, pray for the results...pray that I will survive handing my little baby over-I won't even be able to be there for the IV (which took 3 tries last time). Sniff, sniff.
Sigh...being a parent is a hard job sometimes.
2 comments:
She is so stinkin cute. Wow how time flies! Jeanne
What's going on?!? Maybe I'll find out as I scroll down?
Post a Comment