I'm not sure anyone is still reading this blog...it's been forever since I've posted. But since I use this blog as a way to preserve our family memories and because I enjoy blogging I'll keep updating-even if I'm the only one reading it!
If there are still readers out there-God bless you for hanging in there!
What's been going on in our family? Where to start?
Let's begin with Mr. Drew, shall we?
Drew:
-is loving first grade!
-had a birthday since I last posted and is now seven. SEVEN!!! Time flies.
-notices everything-and I do mean everything. He always knows exactly what everybody was wearing in school, which boys had on the "cool shirts" (cool shirts to this 7 year old boy are those with planes, monster trucks, or construction equipment on them), and while driving in a car notices anything unusual going on outside. Hmm...wonder who that sounds like? (Craig). His poor wife someday if she is a passenger while he is driving.
-played football this year (flag football with 6 & 7 year olds is very entertaining).
Alex:
-LOVES preschool!!!
-Although he loves preschool, he still thinks life is moving waaaaaay to slow. He has told me many times just this week that "Drew is older, but I'm almost as tall as him. Soon I'll be big just like him."
-completely adores his daddy and anybody else he considers "a big guy".
-is still entertaining, completely charming and exasperating all at the same time.
Bella:
Where do I even start? To say she is our drama queen would be an understatement. She has caused me to worry more and pray more in five months than any of the other kids did in five years.
-she continues to be our little night owl-preferring to go to sleep anywhere from 12-2am. Maybe someday I'll be able to get 6 straight hours of sleep again. According to Bella, I am asking for way to much.
-is a little snugglebug. I LOVE this!
Bella's vision is still not great-there are some concerns about this-among other things (that would be an understatement) and she has some developmental delays because of the vision problems. If you could say a little prayer for Bella we would so appreciate it! As a mom, I would do anything to be able to "fix" this, and it's completely frustrating that there is nothing I can do at this point. We have an MRI scheduled for next week. The last attempted MRI was completely awful and am hoping this one goes much, much better. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up though.
So we wait....and pray...
I LOVE being Bella's mommy and feel so blessed that she is part of our family. When she smiles at me, it completely and absolutely melts my heart. NO MATTER WHAT I will always, always, always love her and be so thankful that God blessed her with us
.
.
I hope to be better at blogging (hmm...think I've said that before). If you are still reading-Thank you! And now...Bella's finally sleeping...I think I should do the same!

7 comments:
Oh Julie - - - Bella is SOOOOO adorable in her little car seat!
Glad your boys are loving school.
Keep your chin up!!!
I enjoy the honesty of your blog. We'll continue to pray for Bella.
I am still reading and I think Bella's balled up fists just speak volumes about her little personality. She is so cute - just as the boys are handsome. I think Alex's admiration of Craig is awesome and is why we have to encourage our kids to marry quality spouses - wouldn't want the grandkids growing up to emulate dufusus (is that a word?) Jeanne
I love you and all of your family. Each of the kids are such blessings and unique in their own way. But, I will say, Alex will pass Drew in height probably sooner than later. Miss Bella is your angel and everything will work out. I know it. Your faith is strong and prayers will be answered. I have no doubts.
Love You All!!!
We love to read your blog. We will pray for Bella and all of you.
Luv ya, Jr.,Elsie & Noelle
I will be praying for you and Bella on friday. I hope things go very smoothly...I'm still so glad we can share bringing up our "god-sent girls". Bella is so precious and she's so lucky to have you as her mom!! I love you both!
I will be praying, Julie!!
Keep us posted, ok? Email me if you want to! kerikins@adamswells.com
Post a Comment