Two posts in one day? I know, I know.
It's shocking to me too. I think I'm going through withdrawal. Thank goodness for sleeping babies. (Although, I think I need to type faster, I hear lots of rustling behind me).
It's shocking to me too. I think I'm going through withdrawal. Thank goodness for sleeping babies. (Although, I think I need to type faster, I hear lots of rustling behind me).
For those of you who don't really know Alex, let me fill you in a little. Alex is four, going on sixteen. He loves girls already. (Remember, at basketball games he liked the cheerleaders "the best"). He is a complete flirt (esp with teenage girls), and after he is done doing his little "charm routine" will literally strut when he walks away.
I wish I was kidding.
He's very concerned about his clothes, and how he looks, and loves to "primp" in front of the mirror.
The thing is, he IS charming. And those eyes-I'm such a sucker for those baby blues!
I'm already having nightmares about the teen years with Alex.
So, it came as no surprise when I picked Alex up from his class after church that he was all excited that he was at a table of ALL! GIRLS!!!
Me: "Wow, Alex! All girls! I bet you liked that. Were they cute?"
Alex: (with a dejected face). "Nah, there weren't any cute ones. Well, wait there was one....but she was only three".
Apparently, Alex likes much older girls, and I can't believe I'm having these conversations with my four year old son!
Moving right along....
The other day my sister stopped in at our house wearing this skirt:
Drew: "She looks like a zebra."
I think maybe Alex should be giving Drew charm lessons.
6 comments:
LOL - - - boys, gotta love 'em.
I think she looks very nice.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is so funny! All of it!
That Alex is such a hoot! And the day we came and he told Sarah, "You look bewutiful Sawah." Rememeber when you couldn't get Drew to talk?? Alex is making up for it! Jeanne
Ha Ha Ha..so funny. I just love those boys. They are both so funny in their own way. The other night I think Drew was using his high voice when talking about the "Wipe Out" show..you know he's excited when he uses that voice. By the way, I have big plans to return to the blogging world again. Really, I do. :)
Julie - - - thanks so much for your comment on my post about Kyle's trip. Yes, cherish this time while your children are home under your roof, under your rules, and still think you and Craig know everything.
Kyle is going through a questioning time in his life when he has concluded that God isn't even real - - - that's part of why this trip is so scary for me. The other part is that he is ALL ALONE - - - no support group of any kind. This is just "his thing."
I sent him off to Ecuador a couple years ago, and didn't worry for a minute 'cause he was on a missions trip with his classmates and sponsors from school - - - this is an entirely DIFFERENT and scary thing.
It's me again - - - three comments in a row! Of course, there are weeks between them!!!
I just the other day found your lovely letter with Bella's birth announcement in it. Thanks so much and I'll be sure to give Keri hers.
I'm sorry to hear about the other trauma that you mentioned. I'm thinking of you and I care.
Hey -- - why don't you e-mail me so we can talk in a less public way about it. I was GOING to e-mail you, but do not have your e-mail addy. There is a link to mine on my profile.
Love you!!!
Post a Comment