Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sum, Sum, Summertime



Goodness gracious. I'm more than a little behind on blogging. As far as reading blogs go-well, let's not even go there.


I'm really hoping that things will return to a more "normal" state around here soon! (I'm using normal very, very loosely).


Hopefully, once the nighttime routine gets more settled, Drew goes back to school, and summer winds down, things will not be as overwhelming!


I've been awful about taking pictures, mostly because our "good" (again, using that term loosely) died and I've been using Drew's camera.


Poor Bella-I'll never be able to get these 3 months back, and I have very few good pictures of her.


So...here are some blurry pics of what we've been doing.




We took the kids to see the movie "Ice Age" at a drive-in theater. It worked great, because I could take Bella without worrying (since we just stayed in the car). Notice how impressed she is.





The boys were much more impressed. (I warned you the pics were blurry).


If I ever need help or have an emergency around here, I'll know who to call. This is the scene that greeted me after breakfast the other morning.

How can you not feel safe with these two around?


The long summer days and hard work of firefighting have worn poor Alex out. When I went to get him for dinner this is what I found: (yes, he does have shorts on)!





We also went to a Cleveland Indians game the other night-minus Bella.

It was the first time for the boys and they loved it. Actually, I think they liked the food and fireworks the most.

Or was that me?

The view from our seats.

Do I always look this tired????

LOVE this picture. Craig and mini-Craig.

If I ever wonder what Craig looked like as a little boy, I only have to look at Alex.



Look! Another picture of Bella. In her car seat and with her nuk. AGAIN.


I'm sorry I don't have any more pictures of you, Bella. Your mom is pathetic.


Does anybody have any camera recommendations? I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Awwwww

That was for ALL of the pictures, but especially for the Alex asleep on the couch.

To quote Mackinley:
"Naked time, right guys!?!"

Keri said...

Julie, you do NOT look tired. You look adorable!!!

I don't have any camera recommendations as mine is about 100 years old and barely hanging on to life these days.