Here are some pictures of our new little peanut!
I need to get some more pictures from my mom and my sister's camera to post. (hint, hint guys).
I need to get some more pictures from my mom and my sister's camera to post. (hint, hint guys).
Thank you to all who thought of us on Friday. The labor and delivery went smoothly, and once little Bella decided to make her move...it went a little too quickly!
She was none too happy about being forced out into the world as you can tell from her little pout.
Can I just say what my favorite three words were on Friday?
It's a girl!
I honestly never knew how much I wanted a daughter.
Although, for the record, a little Kaden would have been absolutely fine.
I honestly never knew how much I wanted a daughter.
Although, for the record, a little Kaden would have been absolutely fine.
All dressed up to go home. I bought this outfit as a "going home" outfit just in case we had a girl. I was fully expecting to give it away as a gift.
It's PINK!! I can venture to the other side kid's clothing stores now.
Sigh. Be afraid Craig, be very afraid.
Craig and I are very, very blessed.
More to come...
*The winner of the Target gift card is Jill-she guessed May 1st! Congratulations Jill-I'll get your gift card in the mail. Enjoy!!

9 comments:
She's so darn CUTE! I can see Craig when I look at her in that one pic of her in the carseat. Too Cute. Can she say Maurice's yet? hahaha
Congratulations! How beautiful! I can relate to some of your feelings about having girl given I didn't think we would. Shopping is so much fun. She is really starting to get into it - makes for some great mommy/daughter shopping. Can't wait to meet her and hold her sometime!
Ohhhhhhhh - - - I'm tearing up over here. Sooooo darlin'
I LOVE that you called her Bella for short too.
ADORABLE! We are so happy for you!
Praying for you as you care for your family!
Jacob Jr. & Elsie
I agree - she looks like Craig in the carseat picture - especially the toes!! She is adorable. Jeanne
Congratulations!!! She's a cutie. I really didn't think you'd have a girl, but it made my little rhyme work better, even if you didn't name her Rose.
She's gorgeous, Julie!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
I love that pic with her and Drew! Can't wait to come hold her again. I'm so proud!!
I'm so happy for you - you have such a beautiful little girl!! Can't wait to meet her! Welcome to the world baby Bella!
Post a Comment