The plan is to induce me tomorrow morning. I really, really, really hoped I wouldn't have to be induced, since I'm still having pitocin nightmares from my experience with Drew.
But, have I mentioned this baby is stubborn?
There are various reasons my doctors recommended an induction, and I won't go into all the details.
Let's just say my body is ready (although the baby disagrees), and my last labor was only six hours long (which is pretty ridiculous since Drew's labor was about two days long).
Craig is breathing a sigh of relief since we live about 45 minutes from the hospital I'll deliver at, and that doesn't include dropping off the boys.
So, if you think of us tomorrow, say a little prayer that the labor and delivery will be uneventful, this baby will be fully cooperative and healthy, and labor will go quickly (but not too quickly-can we say EPIDURAL).
Thanks in advance! I'm nervous, excited, anxious, and looking so forward to meeting this little bundle!
I'll try to update and post some pictures soon!
2 comments:
HOW EXCITING!!!!!
I can't WAIT to see HER! :) I'll pray for you all every time I think of you!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Having suffered through one pitocin labor myself, you have my total and utmost empathy today. I'll be traveling all day, but you will be on my heart and mind.
Can't WAIT to meet the new little one.
Post a Comment