Saturday, April 11, 2009

3 More Weeks & A Giveaway! *Updated*

*Updated with pictures at bottom of post* (For you, Keri :) ).


I heart Target. The only thing I don't like about Target, is that I can never leave the store without spending at least $50 (usually it ends up being more).

Thank goodness, Craig doesn't read this blog.

It's a good thing that the nearest Target is 45 minutes away. The not-so-good thing is that I now have weekly doctor appointments less than five minutes from Target.

Target, Chipotle, and a doctor's visit. Judge me if you must.

In celebration of reaching the 37 week mark of this pregnancy (whoo-hoo), I thought it would be fun to have a giveaway!

In order to be eligible for a $10 Target gift card leave a comment with your guess of what day you think this little baby will be born. Just for fun you can also guess the sex, weight and the name if you feel so inclined. Just nothing over 9lbs please (ouch), and if you happen to know our names (I think a few of you do), no spilling the beans! Whoever is closest to the day wins the gift card! (If there's more than one guess on the same day, I'll just draw a name).

Mom, I know you love Target, but you have to leave a comment in order to be eligible. :)

Some things that may help you: My official due date is May 1st. Drew was a week late, Alex was 2 days early. Now, I may have to keep the gift card for myself if I see guesses like May 8th, May 10th, etc. That's just heartless!

Happy guessing!

A few of you have asked for pregnancy pictures-I actually do have some now. I'll post those later this weekend hopefully.


*Disclaimer: I know I look chronically tired on these pictures. What can I say? The nesting phase is over and now I'm just
t-i-r-e-d.


That's the best I can do for now (I'm usually the one taking the pictures)! I hope that helps!




15 comments:

Keri said...

I can't guess any of those things until I see a picture of you and that baby belly!!

Keri said...

Oh and Chipotle AND Target...what a wonderful day! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Someone guessed my last baby would be a boy and that he would be born on July 16 and weigh 8 lbs 10 ounces. They were right on ALL counts. Actually, they guessed the time right too, but I don't remember now what time it was when he was born.

Anonymous said...

I love Target Too! C'mon baby, help me out here :) I'm going to guess May 2, boy and I will say about 7# 13oz. I can't wait to see how wrong I am!

Julie said...

Keetha-you need to have that person give you some lottery numbers! That's incredible!

Karlene said...

Hey Julie found your blog through Jill's. Always enjoy catching up. Great posts and so true about motherhood and all that good stuff. Okay can't pass up the contest for the Target gift card. My guess April 27!

Anonymous said...

I can't pass up an opportunity for a Target G.C. - that would clearly indicate insanity! I'll go with Ken's birthday, April 25th. And for the fun of it: Girl, 7lb. 5 oz., 20 1/2 inches. We're so excited to meet the newest addition to the family!! Sheila

Anonymous said...

OK Julie. you know I love Target! So I'm guessing Apr 24 since we will be leaving for the week-end and I so want to be here so I'm really hoping I'm wrong. And of course I think it will be a girl- 7lb. 8oz. And what's this some people know the name and I don't have a clue! Ok, Jess and Katrina- what do you think? Mom

Anonymous said...

I wanna guess to! It's a girl and she's gonna weigh 6 lbs 14 oz. and be born on April 30th. And her name will be Isabel Rhoda! HeHe Jeanne

Keri said...

Girl, 7lb 9oz, May 3rd! :)

Jackie said...

Julie-The Anonymous above was me. I'm starting to wonder about my guess, everyone thinks your having a GIRL???
Jackie

Maria said...

Ok, I'm in on this too. I'll say april 24th - boy - 8lbs even. Won't even come up with a name since I myself am having hard time coming up with one. You're looking great! It'll be here before you know it! (at least that's what I tell myself too but not convincing).

Anonymous said...

Yup, I've got to get in on this :) Definately Girl...everytime I picture you with your new baby she's in pink with a head full of dark hair. 7# 3oz and she's coming on May 3rd. lol! This is fun!! Jess

Katrina said...

Ok, I'm going to say girl on April 29. And no clue on the weight. Ok, now you know how I love freebies and gift cards so let's work on this one ok? :) Excited to meet the little one!

JMiller said...

If you haven't had the baby yet (which I hope for your sake you have) I'm going to guess a girl on May 1 - April showers bring May flowers. I think you're going to have a little Rose Elizabeth as your special May flower!