
#566 of things you shouldn't say on a first date when eating a romantic dinner by candlelight:
Guy: "So, is there anything you feel I should know about you?"
Girl: "Umm...well, I've always been the cute, sporty type girl who loves clothes."
Guy: "What else?"
Girl: "I LOVE bears."
Guy: "Oh, like panda bears? Koala bears?"
Girl: "No, all bears."
Blank stare by guy.
Girl: "When I was little I used to have a bear named fuzzy and one time I left it in a department store and my family was depressed for a few days because I was so depressed as a kid. Wait, what are we talking about?"
I'm just saying.
*If you have no clue what I'm talking about, refer to this week's episode of "The Bachelor".*
1 comment:
I am so glad she went! Seriously, who loves ALL bears??? And what kind of family does she have if they were all depressed because of a lost teddy bear....can you imagine! Who are your favorites? I like Jillian, Melissa and Naomi...I believe Shannon might be a little crazy!
Post a Comment