Keetha-I actually have one of me and Craig dancing disco, and did one of the fam dancing country. (I know, I need a hobby, but well, I was baking in the kitchen and getting bored). I really want to post it(I'm not above public humiliation), but Craig says NO!! I'm thinking this will make great blackmail material. Stay tuned, it may show up here! :)
Wife to Craig, mom to Drew, Alex, and Isabella. I never imagined my world would be filled with words like neurologists, therapy and hypotonia. This is our story...the good and the bad.
Email me at cjyoder@wifi7.com
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious. For some reason Alex looks way to real doing that dance. Very Cute Boys~
This says, "Elf yourself," so WHERE are you???? :-)
Keetha-I actually have one of me and Craig dancing disco, and did one of the fam dancing country. (I know, I need a hobby, but well, I was baking in the kitchen and getting bored). I really want to post it(I'm not above public humiliation), but Craig says NO!! I'm thinking this will make great blackmail material. Stay tuned, it may show up here! :)
Ah - - - I try never to let hubby dictate to me what I can and cannot post. Hehehehehehehehehehe
My what cute little elf's you have.
Hey, Thanks for dropping by the blog....It's always fun to see who's reading and what they think. :)
Post a Comment