
Let's not forget the giant squid. It wasn't alive, but it was HUGE!
What made it even better is that I had a coupon for a free adult admission, and Alex was free because he is under four. Again, I love, love, love discounts! Especially with the tooth fairy soaking me earlier in the week.Not that I'm bitter or anything.
Wednesday, Drew and Alex both felt the effects of the sun and beach and took long naps in the afternoon. Because everyone was in such a great mood after napping, we termed Wednesday night as "kids night".
We let them pick the restaurant (of course they picked pizza). No, we didn't let Chuckie Cheese be an option. I'm all for kids night, but I have my limits on vacation, people!
After eating greasy pizza, we went miniature golfing. The pictures are a little blurry because my camera died and I had to use my cell phone.
Drew got a hole-in-one on the third hole. To say he was ecstatic would be an understatement!

They both loved kids night, especially because it ended with ice cream.

Every evening this is what Alex says to me.
"This has been a fun, fun day. Let's come to Florida every day."

2 comments:
Sure sounds like you guys are having a blast!! See you sunday.
Sheila
So much fun!!!
Post a Comment