Thursday, October 23, 2008

Florida!

I know everybody is probably tired of me blogging about our vacation.

Just one more day, ok?


I don't get out much. When I do, I have to milk it for all it's worth.


Enjoy the slide show!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all right you and your blogging ability are WAY out of my league! Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed, love the slide show--music and the whole works! BTW, how hard did you have to work to get them to hold hands and cooperate for the last adorable shot? (Or were they feeling particularly loving for a moment?) I want to go to FL too :-(
Sheila

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - you show us as much of your FL vacation as you WANT to - - - - - don't you remember how many vacation shots I always show?????? Days and Days and Days and Days worth!!!!

Keri said...

This is the first time I've seen YOU up close! You're so pretty!!

I envy you. I am literally aching for a vacation.

That last picture of the boys should be blown up and framed! It's awesome!!!

Julie said...

Keri-you are far too kind! I think the same thing when I see your pics; I esp remember the one after you just had Piper. You should not look that good after having a baby! :) BTW: I was in gymboree the other day and saw the CUTEST little pink dress with brown polka dots. I actually thought of Piper when I saw it!! Is that stalkerish? I hope not. :) It's just I have all boys in my life, even my nephews!

Keetha-Thanks! I think I'm done now, but you never know!! BTW: I'm planning on taking some "pumpkin patch pics" so stay tuned!

Sheila-The last shot was actually the easiest. If only I could get pics of their little backsides with every picture I take! I didn't have to worry about anybody sticking their tongue out, making silly faces or looking away from the camera. Trust me they get VERY distracted when it comes to taking pics.

Jeanne-Whatever!!!!