Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Camping...Continued






I survived.

The kids had a wonderful time, despite recovering from being sick.

I learned camping isn't as bad as I thought it would be, even though I am high maintenance.

I'm trying to work on the high maintenance part. Really, I am.

I got to sit by myself and read a book. A BOOK! BY MYSELF!

In fact, I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to, because I was giddy with the thought of reading another chapter. That, and I was lazy. And the batterries to my camera died. And a certain three year old decided he doesn't like being in pictures and will turn in any direction so as not to be in the picture.


I'll recap the whole extravaganza on August 29th.

I bet you just can't wait.

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I CAN'T wait. I wanna hear all about it!!!

Oh dear - - - I already DID my sizzling summer spectacle "live and in person" so to speak. I guess I'll have to skip out on the big "group hug."

Julie said...

Keetha you can still join!! Just do a quick recap of your vacation. C'mon, it'll be fun! :)