Thursday, June 26, 2008

Preschool Pics!

I've wanted to post these pictures since the end of May.

Seriously, it's almost the end of June!

Since I've documented my lack of scrapbooking skills previously I decided to go ahead and post them anyway, even if I'm a little behind. This really is the only place I write things down that I want to remember.

Pathetic, I know.

Lord have mercy if we have a third child. We'll have a newborn picture and maybe some random childhood pictures if we're lucky.

But I digress.

These pictures were taken of Drew's preschool graduation. When I look at these pictures I can see him as a tall eighteen year old walking up on stage to receive a high school diploma.

I'm pretty sure these years, although trying at times, are going to be gone in an instant.

I'm trying soak them up while I have the chance!



This last pic is of Drew with his teacher Mrs. Rennie. He adored her!

Look out kindergarten, here we come!!




No comments: