It's been way, way to long.
I really do want to come back and update on our summer, our repeat NIH trip, & some other fun things we did the past few months.
The last three weeks though have been tough.
Bella was re-admitted today, after spending a week inpatient just 2 weeks ago. It's a long story, but in a nutshell, she isn't tolerating feeds. She's happy as a lark....unless you feed her.
Which, obviously, is a problem.
Bella has lost 2.5 lbs in 2 wks, which is a pretty big deal when you only weigh 31 lbs.
I'm not sure why these issues are occurring now, and I have no idea what triggered these events. All I know is I want my happy, sparkly, curly-haired girl back to herself.
I'll try to keep this blog updated-for tonight she's only receiving IV fluids to give her GI system a break, and they are running some labs to see where the 103 temp she spiked this morning is coming from. Did I mention there's never a dull moment with her?!
If you think about it, say a prayer for my favorite girl. I'm worried about her, and my heart breaks for all she has to endure.
(Pic taken the day we came home from admission #1. She looked so good and I thought we were in the clear)!
Thanks so much.
Xoxo

1 comment:
Thanks for the update! Praying for sweet Bella!
Post a Comment