Well, I had a couple of posts all ready to post, they just needed pictures added. I was trying to blog about Drew's first day of first grade, a fun day swimming, and an evening we spent at Putters & Sluggers.
After trying umpteen times to upload pictures for them, I'm beyond frustrated.
I've been trying to upload those pictures since Sunday! Finally, I decided to start a new post. You'll be happy to know the pictures for this post uploaded successfully.
Beautiful, isn't it? I'm so glad this picture uploaded without problems. I'm sure you will all be having nightmares now of Craig's teeth coming after you.
Good news, Dr. Welsh-Craig has been faithfully brushing and flossing.
This little princess celebrated her four month birthday!!!!
As you can tell, she LOVES her bumbo seat. ha ha.
At four months:
*She is starting to have a better sleep schedule-although she is the reason I'm blogging at 1:00am!
*Bella loves her big brothers-especially Alex. If anyone can get her to smile, it's usually him. She used to smile more at Drew, but I think since he's in school during the day now, she's really starting to bond more with Alex.
*Bella is growing, growing, growing! She is wearing 6-12m shirts and sleepers, and while I'm trying my best to keep her in 3-6 mo. pants, it's not going to be for too much longer. I think I'm doomed to be the shortest one in our family!
*She loves stroller rides. I've started trying to take a walk in the evenings (before it gets too cold in a few months-sigh), and she loves it-as long as you keep the wheels turning.
Hopefully I'll be able to upload those pictures soon-I have quite a few, but I'm just too tired to fight with blogger tonight!
Sweet dreams, everyone. Hopefully they won't be filled with images of Craig's teeth.

2 comments:
Oh my - - - - teeth coming at me. Teeth in a CAR with RAIN pouring down the window - - - is this a NIGHTMARE?????
Hehehehehehehe
It's been FOUR months already?!?! WHOA!
Post a Comment