She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Her name matches her perfectly. I cannot wait to get my hands on her. I'm so glad that Charlee will have a little girl to play with her now. We just need Maria's baby to come healthy and happy too. Maybe we will have a trio of girls!! Congrats - She will have her daddy wrapped around her little finger in no time along with her brothers. Mommy is around there - I'm sure of it.
Wife to Craig, mom to Drew, Alex, and Isabella. I never imagined my world would be filled with words like neurologists, therapy and hypotonia. This is our story...the good and the bad.
Email me at cjyoder@wifi7.com
5 comments:
Oh!!!!! So happy she's here!!!!
She's beautiful!!
She's SOOOOOO Cute! I can't wait to hold her!!! Congrats to you YODER'S on the birth of your baby GIRL :)))))
Oh Julie she is GORGEOUS!!!!! Congratulations!
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Her name matches her perfectly. I cannot wait to get my hands on her. I'm so glad that Charlee will have a little girl to play with her now. We just need Maria's baby to come healthy and happy too. Maybe we will have a trio of girls!! Congrats - She will have her daddy wrapped around her little finger in no time along with her brothers. Mommy is around there - I'm sure of it.
Post a Comment