They try to cushion it with talking about staying with the rest of the world for business purposes - - - but DON'T LET THEM KID YOU - - - "they" are all golfers who want to put in 18 holes on week days after work.
The only thing I wish is that it didn't happen on SUNDAYS! Sundays are already our most hectic and early mornings! Other than that, I just change my clock and forget about it.
Wife to Craig, mom to Drew, Alex, and Isabella. I never imagined my world would be filled with words like neurologists, therapy and hypotonia. This is our story...the good and the bad.
Email me at cjyoder@wifi7.com
3 comments:
IT'S THE GOLFERS!!!!
They try to cushion it with talking about staying with the rest of the world for business purposes - - - but DON'T LET THEM KID YOU - - - "they" are all golfers who want to put in 18 holes on week days after work.
HAHAHA!! :)
The only thing I wish is that it didn't happen on SUNDAYS! Sundays are already our most hectic and early mornings! Other than that, I just change my clock and forget about it.
I will certainly amen this!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and reading my AI recap!
Post a Comment