Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Still Here!

I think I've fallen off the blogging wagon, so to speak. I haven't been blogging or reading blogs much in the last few weeks.

It's not that I don't want to blog or don't enjoy blogging. It simply has to do with sick kids, doctor visits, sick kids, lack of sleep, sick kids, pregnancy, and did I mention sick kids??

The sickness, it has to end. Soon.

I'm optimistic we are slowly turning the corner. I have a couple blog posts I will try to post either later tonight or tomorrow.

So, faithful readers (all two of you), I will be back shortly. Don't worry, I haven't abandoned the blogging world for facebook.

Antibiotics: they're a really good thing.

I'll leave you with this humbling conversation Alex had with me just yesterday.

Alex: (laughing loudly), "Mommy!!!!!! Look at your be-wy (belly) button. It looks soooo funny. It's sticking out"!!!

Me: "Do you think that's funny"?

Alex: (continuing to laugh loudly), "I'm going to look at it and laugh everyday".


2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh wow, THANKS a lot Alex!!!! (belly button story) Hehehehehehehehe

Hey - - - we MISS you in blog land, but do understand.

However, when I'm "tied down" at home, I read blogs all the more - - - for the pure entertainment value of it.

Julie said...

I know what you mean about being "tied down" at home-I LOVE blogging and reading blogs, but like to relax and read blogs in peace (which is why it usually happens late at night-and then sometimes I'm too tired to post). I've found during the day when I'm distracted and the kids need me, I'll check facebook frequently! I think because it only takes a minute and doesn't require much thought!

Don't worry, I'm not abandoning blogging for facebook. :)