Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Keeping Me Humble...Again


I know everybody is probably tired of me blogging about my preggo belly...but the kids, well they just keep feeding me humble pie.


Here is the conversation I had with Drew (notice his sweet, innocent face above, ha ha) as I was heading out the door this evening (ironically to a basketball game).


Drew: putting his hands on my belly "Wow, mommy. I think I'm going to stuff you in a basketball hoop."


Me: "What?! What did you just say?"


Drew: "Well, just look at your big belly. It looks like a giant basketball. I think we need to play basketball and put it into a hoop."


Me: "You are in such big trouble mister!!!!"


Dear me. I think we need to have some serious talks about what not to say to girls before these boys start dating.



3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

We always want to hear cute kid stories - - - sorry the subject of their cuteness is your pg belly!!

Keri said...

Let's see your belly!!

Anonymous said...

Well I think it would be better for him to make the prego belly comments BEFORE he starts dating a girl rather than AFTER!! HA HA! Jeanne