Thursday, February 5, 2009

Socks



Two things that makes me most excited about winter and cold weather are my gray comfy pants and my thick, cozy socks.


Pathetic, I know. I'm sure Craig is wishing he could hide them. Goodness knows he sees them every few days. But really, at this stage of pregnancy, elastic waistband fleece pants and my I'm-going-to-stay-home-all-day-and-be-cozy-and-comfortable socks are bringing me a whole lot of joy.


You know what happens though when you fall asleep till 2:00am on the couch, kick your socks off while you're sleeping, and leave them on the couch when you get up to go bed?



Your six year old son steals them. ALL. DAY. LONG. (Let's just move on and not dwell on the fact that they are red and striped. They're my comfy clothes, ok?)


Apparently, he is going to keep them forever "cuz they are awesome and cozy."


That's right, Drew. They are, and they're your MOTHER'S.


This face is the reaction I had.



He did indeed wear them all day long with his pajamas. In fact, he is planning on stealing ALL my cozy socks for himself.



Good thing there's school tomorrow, I think I'll be busy finding a new hiding place for my socks.


The real punishment for stealing my socks though can be summed up in two words.



Graduation pictures.




2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE them.

I love how he is wearing the heel of the sock on the top of one ankle.

I imagine you are pretty excited that the temperatures are supposed to SOAR up into the 50's this coming week, with rain no less.

I'm not so happy about that - - - it will melt the snow and make everything turn to mud. I'd rather have snow, tyvm.

Anonymous said...

Sarah said thumbs up for Julie.